Greeting to the friends of African Blessings Nowadays, the understanding of the word orphan is that it is a person who has no parents however this is not the only meaning of the word. The word’s origin is derived from the Greek word ‘orphanos’ which literally means deprived and ‘orphos’ which means bereft. Since the
- Were you created to create and do you have the gift of teaching?
- The African Blessings Dog Show a Smashing Success
- An AFRICAN BLESSINGS Tribute to MYSTERY GIRL
- ’Tis the Season to Be Jolly – ‘Tis the Season for Seniors
- Woofs and Applause to All Who Contributed to Cause for Paws: Uni-Vision Departments that Made A Meow-sive Difference